BHIM App is based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI) which was launched by Modi on 30th Dec 2016 as one of initiative for Digital India movement and till now it has crossed over 50 Lakh Downloads at Google play store.
This video resolve all common queries people are having about BHIM App and how is it different from wallet apps like Paytm, MobiKwik, Freecharge etc.
This app is in different languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu as of now.
To Install this app click to the following links:
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp&hl=en
For iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/bhim-bharat-interface-for/id1200315258?mt=8
Get answers of the following questions:
1. What is BHIM App? Why there was a need?
2. How to send and receive money on BHIM App?
3. How BHIM App is different from other Wallet Apps for the upcoming features?
• Used in Mobiles/Tablets
• Link to different accounts
• Discount offers
4. Platform Supported?
5. Reviews for BHIM App?
1. Aware yourself for all the schemes which Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed on 31st December, 2016.
- On the other hand, if you face difficulty to tackle MNCs Tricky interview questions. Then go to the below link: