Often people get stuck in HR interview even after having a good experience. So we have come up with few HR interview questions asked by Human Resource Department to experienced candidates.
In this video, we cover all the following questions which are usually asked to the experienced candidates.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your Strengths & Weaknesses?
- What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Has your career developed as you had liked?
- How do you handle stress or pressure?
- Why are you looking to change job?
- What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
Top 10 HR Interview questions & answers for… by betteremployable-com
The answers given in the video creates a strong impact on the interviewer as well as it will help you to crack the interview.
Must watch this video to know all the answers of these questions that helps to get your dream job.
- If you are fresher and looking for HR interview questions and answers and visit the following Link:
- On the other hand, if you face difficulty to tackle MNCs Tricky interview questions. Then go to the below link: